Concert DVD Ordering Information
$5.00 check made payable to the Town of Rutland and dropped off at Town Hall. Please do not send orders to school.
Hours are: Monday- 8-4, Tuesday- 8-7, Wednesday- 8-4, Thursday- 8-1.
Winter Concert is
Wed. Dec. 13th 10 and 1:30
10 AM 3B, 3T, 3J, 4D, 4V, 4B, 5D, 5S, 5P
1:30 PM 3JL, 3L, 4H, 4J, 5T, 5G
Spring concert is
Fri. June 8th 10 and 1:30
A true makerspace is defined not by what's in it but rather by what comes out of it: projects, experiences, artifacts, and learning. “ At Glenwood we are looking to have a makerspace that opens opportunities for children to design, create and explore. We are looking for donations of materials we can use in our makerspace. Anything Rutland families are no longer using will be gladly accepted, such as the following: Lincoln Logs, Legos, bristle blocks, marbles, building blocks, K’nex, Tinker Toys, erector sets, clay, playdough, beads, and dominoes, as well as board games, masking and duct tape, toilet paper and paper towel rolls, craft supplies, etc. We appreciate these and other materials that are in a clean and usable condition.
We are also looking for donations of sewing materials, broken radios, keyboards, anything that can be taken apart. A true makerspace gives students the opportunity to experience not only how to put things together, but also how to take them apart.
Report Cards / IEP Progress Reports
Report cards are issued four times a year.
Term 1: 8/29/2017 - 11/01/2017
· Report Cards accessible in Power School 11/7/2017 after 4:30 PM.
· IEP Progress Reports sent home 11/7/2017.
· Note: Report access will be open until December 15, 2017.
Term 2: 11/02/2017 - 1/22/2018
· Report Cards accessible in Power School 1/29/2017 after 4:30 PM.
· IEP Progress Reports sent home 1/29/2018.
· NOTE: Report card access will be open until March 9, 2018.
Term 3: 1/23/2018 - 4/02/2018
· Report Cards accessible in Power School 4/9/2018 after 4:30 PM.
· IEP Progress Reports sent home 4/9/2018.
· NOTE: Report card access will be open until May 11, 2018.
Term 4: 4/03/2018 - End of School
· Report Cards accessible in Power School last day of school after 4:30 PM.
· IEP Progress reports sent home last day of school.
To see your child's report card, please click on the powerschool login link
Our Promise To You, Our Students
We the teachers of Glenwood Elementary School:
Promise to listen
Promise to challenge you
Promise to get to know you
Promise to be there for you
Promise to be fair and honest
Promise to keep an open mind
Promise to be positive and smile
Promise to try to make learning fun
Promise to be patient, kind and caring
Promise to provide a safe environment
Promise to help you when you struggle and
Promise to celebrate with you when you succeed
Promise to create a joyful learning community for everyone
Promise to give you our best and challenge you to give your best
Promise to accept you as the exceptional individual ~~ that you are!
Pledged by the Glenwood Faculty, August, 2013