- Naquag Newsletter
The January 2015 Naquag Newsletter has been posted. Please click on the "Naquag Newsletter" option above.
Amendment to Student Handbook - Bullying Prevention and Intervention
Kindergarten Registration Packet
Naquag School Parent Survey
Wednesday, January 28th: Schools in the WRSD will be closed, due to the snow storm.
Report Cards / IEP Progress Reports
Report cards are issued three times a year. Teacher / Parent Conferences are held in lieu of the first term report cards (Grades K - 2).
Term 1: 8/27/2014 - 10/31/2014
- Parent / Teacher Conferences are scheduled for Tuesday, 11/4/2014.
- If not available, these conferences should be completed by 11/14/2014.
- IEP Progress Reports sent home 11/14/2014.
Term 2: 11/3/2014 - 1/23/2015
- Report Cards accessible in Power School 2/6/2015 after 4:30 PM.
- IEP Progress Reports sent home 2/6/2015.
Term 3: 1/26/2015 - 4/13/2015
- Report Cards accessible in Power School 4/17/2015 after 4:30 PM.
- IEP Progress Reports sent home 4/17/2015.
Term 4: 4/6/2015 - End of School
- Report Cards accessible in Power School last day of school after 4:30 PM.
- IEP Progress reports sent home last day of school.
Click here for information on the PARCC Assessment
Naquag Elementary School is a partnership among students, staff, parents, and the community. Together we are dedicated to nurturing literate, competent, responsible students in a safe and secure learning environment. Our focus is to educate the whole child by honoring individual learning styles, setting high expectations, and celebrating in individual growth. Our vision is for every Naquag student to meet with success through this collaboration and dedication.
The district's bus transportation is now provided by the companies below
A.A. Transportation Co. Inc.
Special Ed Transportation:
Emergency Line: 978-870-6655