Amendment to Student Handbook - Bullying Prevention and Intervention
Kindergarten Registration Packet
Naquag School Parent Survey
Town of Rutland Flu Clinic Information
Influenza Vaccine Information Statements (VIS)
Live Attenuated Intranasal Influenza Vaccine VIS
Inactivated Influenza Vaccine VIS
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 22 is an Early Release Day for the Wachusett Regional School District. School will be dismissed at 12:30 (dismissal procedures will begin @ 12:15).
- Lunch will not be served.
- Afternoon kindergarten will not be in session.
- Morning Kindergarten students be dismissed at 12:30 with the other Naquag students.
- Morning Kindergarten students that walk to school, should plan to walk home.
- Morning Kindergarten students that ride the bus to school will ride the bus home with the other Naquag and Glenwood students. They will be dropped off at the neighborhood bus stops.
Please contact your classroom teacher with any change of dismissal plans.
Naquag's First SIMCO Meeting
Tuesday, October 28 @ 4:15 in the Team Chair Room (near the library)
Fall "Make- Up / Retake" Picture Day - Thursday, November 13.
Report Cards / IEP Progress Reports
Report cards are issued three times a year. Teacher / Parent Conferences are held in lieu of the first term report cards (Grades K - 2).
Term 1: 8/27/2014 - 10/31/2014
- Parent / Teacher Conferences are scheduled for Tuesday, 11/4/2014
- If not available, these conferences should be completed by 11/14/2014
- IEP Progress Reports sent home 11/14/2014
Term 2: 11/3/2014 - 1/23/2015
- Report Cards accessible in Power School 2/6/2015 after 4:30 PM
- IEP Progress Reports sent home 2/6/2015
Term 3: 1/26/2015 - 4/13/2015
- Report Cards accessible in Power School 4/17/2015 after 4:30 PM
- IEP Progress Reports sent home 4/17/2015
Term 4: 4/6/2015 - End of School
- Report Cards accessible in Power School last day of school after 4:30 PM
- IEP Progress reports sent home last day of school
December 2014 Concert - Wednesday, December 17th
- 10:00 AM (Doors open at 9:45)
- AM Kindergarten & Full Day Kindergarten
- Grade 1: Mr. Emery, Mrs. O'Connor
- Grade 2: Mrs. Anderson, Mrs. Humphrey
- 1:45 PM (Doors open at 1:30)
- PM Kindergarten & Full Day Kindergarten
- Grade 1: Mrs. Lizewski, Mrs. White
- Grade 2: Mrs. Esposito, Mrs. Jewers, Mrs. Jordan
*Snow Date: Thursday, December 18
Click here for information on the PARCC Assessment
Naquag Elementary School is a partnership among students, staff, parents, and the community. Together we are dedicated to nurturing literate, competent, responsible students in a safe and secure learning environment. Our focus is to educate the whole child by honoring individual learning styles, setting high expectations, and celebrating in individual growth. Our vision is for every Naquag student to meet with success through this collaboration and dedication.
The district's bus transportation is now provided by the companies below
A.A. Transportation Co. Inc.
Special Ed Transportation:
Emergency Line: 978-870-6655