Naquag School Parent Survey
Have a Safe and Fun Summer!
Upcoming "Before School Begins" Dates:
New Families Moving into Rutland Orientation
Friday, 8/26 @ 2:00
Family BYOP (Bring Your Own Picnic) in the Gym:
Kindergarten – Tuesday, 8/23 @ 6:00
Grades 1 & 2 – Wednesday, 8/24 @ 6:00
(Classrooms will not be open during the BYOP events.)
Principal’s Building Tours
Wednesday, 8/24 @ 4:00
Friday, 8/26 @ 4:00
Kindergarten Visit Hour in AM
Friday, 8/26 in AM (Specific classroom times will be mailed to Kindergarten parents, along with classroom teacher placement. )
The District’s Power School “Parent Portal” (Access ID & Password needed):
NEW District Date: Wednesday, 8/17 - available for School Handbook “sign-offs”, Photograph “sign-offs” & Bus Information
Wednesday, 8/24 – available for Classroom Teacher Assignments, Class Schedules, and Previous Available Information
A Note From the Health Office: Many parents are often unsure as to when they should keep their child home from school due to illness. Please click here for a list of guidelines that will provide some assistance. Thank you for your attention to this matter. If we all work together, we can make Naquag a healthy and happy environment for everyone!
Full Day Kindergarten Information
Kindergarten Registration Form
(The June 2016 Naquag Newsletter has been posted.
Please click on the "Naquag Newsletter" above.)
Amendment to Student Handbook - Bullying Prevention and Intervention
Kindergarten Registration Packet
Report Cards / IEP Progress Reports
Report cards are issued three times a year. Teacher / Parent Conferences are held in lieu of the first term report cards (Grades K - 2).
Term 1: 8/30/2016 - 11/02/2016
- Parent / Teacher Conferences are scheduled for Tuesday, 11/8/2016.
- If not available, these conferences should be completed by 11/16/2016.
- IEP Progress Reports sent home 11/18/2016.
Term 2: 11/03/2016 - 1/23/2017
- Report Cards accessible in Power School 2/10/2017 after 4:30 PM.
- IEP Progress Reports sent home 2/10/2017.
- NOTE: Report card access will be open until March 17, 2017.
Term 3: 1/24/2017 - 4/03/2017
- Report Cards accessible in Power School 4/14/2017 after 4:30 PM.
- IEP Progress Reports sent home 4/14/2017.
- NOTE: Report card access will be open until May 12, 2017.
Term 4: 4/04/2017 - End of School
- Report Cards accessible in Power School last day of school after 4:30 PM.
- IEP Progress reports sent home last day of school.
Click here for information on the PARCC Assessment
Naquag Elementary School is a partnership among students, staff, parents, and the community. Together we are dedicated to nurturing literate, competent, responsible students in a safe and secure learning environment. Our focus is to educate the whole child by honoring individual learning styles, setting high expectations, and celebrating in individual growth. Our vision is for every Naquag student to meet with success through this collaboration and dedication.
The district's bus transportation is now provided by the companies below
A.A. Transportation Co. Inc.
Special Ed Transportation:
Emergency Line: 978-870-6655