Naquag School Parent Survey
- Please see the "Naquag Newsletter" link above, for the April 2017 Naquag Newsletter.
- Next Early Release Day: Thursday, May 25 @ 12:30 (dismissal will begin @ 12:15). Lunch will not be served. Afternoon Kindergarten will not be in session. Morning Kindergarten students will be dismissed @ 12:30 with the other Naquag students. (Kindergarten bus students will be dropped off at neighborhood bus stops.)
- Last day of school: Friday, June 23 (As of 3/15/17 - seven snow days, 12/12/16, 1/24/17, 2/7/2017, 2/9/2017, 2/13/2017, 3/14/2017, 3/15/2017.) Friday, June 23 is an early release day - dismissal @ 12:30, dismissal procedures will begin @ 12:15. (Last day of afternoon Kindergarten is Thursday, June 22.)
A Note From the Health Office: Many parents are often unsure as to when they should keep their child home from school due to illness. Please click here for a list of guidelines that will provide some assistance. Thank you for your attention to this matter. If we all work together, we can make a healthy and happy environment for everyone!
Naquag is now a Title 1 school. Please click here to view a letter from Superintendent McCall in regards to this matter. Feel free to contact the school if you have any questions.
Parent PowerSchool Sign-In
Cafeteria Lunch Pre-Payment
Eureka Math Information
Full Day Kindergarten Information
Kindergarten Registration Form
(The April 2017 Naquag Newsletter has been posted.
Please click on the "Naquag Newsletter" above.)
Amendment to Student Handbook - Bullying Prevention and Intervention
Kindergarten Registration Packet
Report Cards / IEP Progress Reports
Report cards are issued three times a year. Teacher / Parent Conferences are held in lieu of the first term report cards (Grades K - 2). Click here to read a letter from Principal Estes with information regarding Q2 report cards.
Term 1: 8/30/2016 - 11/02/2016
- Parent / Teacher Conferences are scheduled for Tuesday, 11/8/2016.
- If not available, these conferences should be completed by 11/16/2016.
- IEP Progress Reports sent home 11/18/2016.
Term 2: 11/03/2016 - 1/23/2017
- Report Cards accessible in Power School 2/10/2017 after 4:30 PM.
- IEP Progress Reports sent home 2/10/2017.
- NOTE: Report card access will be open until March 17, 2017.
Term 3: 1/24/2017 - 4/07/2017
- Report Cards accessible in Power School 4/21/2017 after 4:30 PM.
- IEP Progress Reports sent home 4/14/2017.
- NOTE: Report card access will be open until May 19, 2017.
Term 4: 4/04/2017 - End of School
- Report Cards accessible in Power School last day of school after 4:30 PM.
- IEP Progress reports sent home last day of school.
Naquag Elementary School is a partnership among students, staff, parents, and the community. Together we are dedicated to nurturing literate, competent, responsible students in a safe and secure learning environment. Our focus is to educate the whole child by honoring individual learning styles, setting high expectations, and celebrating in individual growth. Our vision is for every Naquag student to meet with success through this collaboration and dedication.
Please do not call the school for early dismissal except in the case of an emergency.
Early dismissal of children can be arranged through the office. Please send a note to your child's teacher including the following information:
- The reason for dismissal
- The time he or she is to be dismissed
- Who will pick up the child
No child will be dismissed to a person other than the parent of the child unless a note has been sent from the parent. Please come to the office and your child will be called to the office. We wait until parents arrive so that students do not miss more class time than necessary.
The district's bus transportation is now provided by the companies below
A.A. Transportation Co. Inc.
Special Ed Transportation:
Emergency Line: 978-870-6655
Please help support our school through the following programs:
Price Chopper Tools for Schools
- The Naquag School Code is 14257
Help us earn school supplies by registering your Advantage Card today!
Apr 28, 2017
Fantastic Friday - wear New England Sports gear!
May 07, 2017
ALL BOOKS DUE TO THE NAQUAG LIBRARY
May 08, 2017
No School - Professional Development
May 11, 2017 4:30 PM
Naquag SIMCO (Team chair room near library)
May 18, 2017 6:30 PM
Naquag PTO meeting - Naquag Library
May 21, 2017
Rutland Food Pantry Food Drive 5/22 - 5/26
May 25, 2017 12:30 PM
Early Dismissal - PD - No PM K, No Lunch Served
May 26, 2017
"Fabulous Friday-wear any "team" shirt or R/W/B"
May 28, 2017
PTO Scholastic Book Fair (5/30 - 6/2)
May 29, 2017
Memorial Day - No School