The March 2015 Naquag Newsletter has been posted. Please click on the "Naquag Newsletter" option above.
Amendment to Student Handbook - Bullying Prevention and Intervention
Kindergarten Registration Packet
Naquag School Parent Survey
NOTICE: Wednesday, April 1st is an Early Release Day. (PD for WRSD Staff)
- School will be dismissed at 12:30 (Dismissal procedures begin @ 12:30.)
- Lunch will not be served.
- Afternoon Kindergarten will not be in session.
- Morning Kindergarten will dismiss @ 12:30 with the other Naquag students.
- Morning Kindergarten students who ride the bus to school in the morning, will ride the bus home @ 12:30 with the other Naquag students. Bus drop-offs will be a neighborhood stops.
- Morning Kindergarten students that walk to school in the morning, will walk home with the other Naquag students.
- Please contact your classroom teacher with any dismissal changes.
Report Cards / IEP Progress Reports
Report cards are issued three times a year. Teacher / Parent Conferences are held in lieu of the first term report cards (Grades K - 2).
Term 1: 8/27/2014 - 10/31/2014
- Parent / Teacher Conferences are scheduled for Tuesday, 11/4/2014.
- If not available, these conferences should be completed by 11/14/2014.
- IEP Progress Reports sent home 11/14/2014.
Term 2: 11/3/2014 - 1/23/2015
- Report Cards accessible in Power School 2/6/2015 after 4:30 PM.
- IEP Progress Reports sent home 2/6/2015.
- NOTE: Report card access will be open until March 20, 2015.
Term 3: 1/26/2015 - 4/10/2015
- Report Cards accessible in Power School 4/17/2015 after 4:30 PM.
- IEP Progress Reports sent home 4/17/2015.
- NOTE: Report card access will be open until May 22, 2015.
Term 4: 4/13/2015 - End of School
- Report Cards accessible in Power School last day of school after 4:30 PM.
- IEP Progress reports sent home last day of school.
Click here for information on the PARCC Assessment
Naquag Elementary School is a partnership among students, staff, parents, and the community. Together we are dedicated to nurturing literate, competent, responsible students in a safe and secure learning environment. Our focus is to educate the whole child by honoring individual learning styles, setting high expectations, and celebrating in individual growth. Our vision is for every Naquag student to meet with success through this collaboration and dedication.
The district's bus transportation is now provided by the companies below
A.A. Transportation Co. Inc.
Special Ed Transportation:
Emergency Line: 978-870-6655