Amendment to Student Handbook - Bullying Prevention and Intervention
Kindergarten Registration Packet
Naquag School Parent Survey
THE NAQUAG NOVEMBER 2014 NEWSLETTER HAS BEEN POSTED. (Please click on Naquag Newsletter above.)
Thank you to all for your generous contributions to our "Read-A-Thon" (Naquag's Annual Fall Fund Raiser". We appreciate your continued support!
Rutland Food Pantry (Naquag & CTMS)
Annual Thanksgiving Food Drive
November 17th – November 21th
Needed: Non-Perishable Items
Suggestions: Canned Fruits/Vegetables/Meat/Soups/Sauces/Pasta/Rice Cereals/Bath Tissue/Facial Tissue/Napkins/Detergents/Cleaners, etc.. / Shampoo/Soap/Toothpaste/Baby Food/Coffee/Tea/Juices
THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROSITY
DON'T FORGET: Friday, November 21st HAT DAY to celebrate our successful "Food Drive"!
December 2014 Concert - Wednesday, December 17th
- 10:00 AM (Doors open at 9:45)
- AM Kindergarten & Full Day Kindergarten
- Grade 1: Mr. Emery, Mrs. O'Connor, Mrs. Szczuka
- Grade 2: Mrs. Anderson, Mrs. Humphrey
- 1:45 PM (Doors open at 1:30)
- PM Kindergarten & Full Day Kindergarten
- Grade 1: Mrs. Lizewski, Mrs. White
- Grade 2: Mrs. Esposito, Mrs. Jewers, Mrs. Jordan
*Snow Date: Thursday, December 18
WEDNESDAY, January 28, 2014 is an Early Release Day for the Wachusett Regional School District. School will be dismissed at 12:30 (dismissal procedures will begin @ 12:15).
- Lunch will not be served.
- Afternoon kindergarten will not be in session.
- Morning Kindergarten students be dismissed at 12:30 with the other Naquag students.
- Morning Kindergarten students that walk to school, should plan to walk home.
- Morning Kindergarten students that ride the bus to school will ride the bus home with the other Naquag and Glenwood students. They will be dropped off at the neighborhood bus stops.
Please contact your classroom teacher with any change of dismissal plans.
Report Cards / IEP Progress Reports
Report cards are issued three times a year. Teacher / Parent Conferences are held in lieu of the first term report cards (Grades K - 2).
Term 1: 8/27/2014 - 10/31/2014
- Parent / Teacher Conferences are scheduled for Tuesday, 11/4/2014
- If not available, these conferences should be completed by 11/14/2014
- IEP Progress Reports sent home 11/14/2014
Term 2: 11/3/2014 - 1/23/2015
- Report Cards accessible in Power School 2/6/2015 after 4:30 PM
- IEP Progress Reports sent home 2/6/2015
Term 3: 1/26/2015 - 4/13/2015
- Report Cards accessible in Power School 4/17/2015 after 4:30 PM
- IEP Progress Reports sent home 4/17/2015
Term 4: 4/6/2015 - End of School
- Report Cards accessible in Power School last day of school after 4:30 PM
- IEP Progress reports sent home last day of school
Click here for information on the PARCC Assessment
Naquag Elementary School is a partnership among students, staff, parents, and the community. Together we are dedicated to nurturing literate, competent, responsible students in a safe and secure learning environment. Our focus is to educate the whole child by honoring individual learning styles, setting high expectations, and celebrating in individual growth. Our vision is for every Naquag student to meet with success through this collaboration and dedication.
The district's bus transportation is now provided by the companies below
A.A. Transportation Co. Inc.
Special Ed Transportation:
Emergency Line: 978-870-6655