Naquag School Parent Survey
Have a Safe and Fun Summer!
June 2016 Newsletter: Please click on the "Naquag Newsletter" at the top of this page.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROUS CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE JUNE FOOD DRIVE / COLLECTION FOR THE RUTLAND FOOD PANTRY.
NAQUAG's JUNE CONCERT DVD: RUTLAND CABLE RECORDED THE AM & PM CONCERT ON JUNE 15. Contact the Rutland Town Hall to order a DVD. $5.00 check made payable to: Town of Rutland. Orders accepted from June 18 - July 3 ONLY. DVD's may be picked up from June 23 - July 23 @ The Town of Rutland, 250 Main Street, Rultand MA 01543. Hours of Town Hall: Monday 8 - 4, Tuesday 8 - 7, Wednesday 8 - 4, Thursday 8 - 1 and Friday CLOSED.
A Note From the Health Office: Many parents are often unsure as to when they should keep their child home from school due to illness. Please click here for a list of guidelines that will provide some assistance. Thank you for your attention to this matter. If we all work together, we can make Naquag a healthy and happy environment for everyone!
Full Day Kindergarten Information
Kindergarten Registration Form
(The June 2016 Naquag Newsletter has been posted.
Please click on the "Naquag Newsletter" above.)
Amendment to Student Handbook - Bullying Prevention and Intervention
Kindergarten Registration Packet
Report Cards / IEP Progress Reports
Report cards are issued three times a year. Teacher / Parent Conferences are held in lieu of the first term report cards (Grades K - 2).
Term 1: 9/2/2015 - 11/06/2015
- Parent / Teacher Conferences are scheduled for Wednesday, 11/4/2015.
- If not available, these conferences should be completed by 11/13/2015.
- IEP Progress Reports sent home 11/20/2015.
Term 2: 11/07/2015 - 1/26/2016
- Report Cards accessible in Power School 2/12/2016 after 4:30 PM.
- IEP Progress Reports sent home 2/12/2016.
- NOTE: Report card access will be open until March 18, 2016.
Term 3: 1/27/2016 - 4/06/2016
- Report Cards accessible in Power School 4/15/2016 after 4:30 PM.
- IEP Progress Reports sent home 4/15/2016.
- NOTE: Report card access will be open until May 13, 2016.
Term 4: 4/07/2016 - End of School
- Report Cards accessible in Power School last day of school after 4:30 PM.
- IEP Progress reports sent home last day of school.
Click here for information on the PARCC Assessment
Naquag Elementary School is a partnership among students, staff, parents, and the community. Together we are dedicated to nurturing literate, competent, responsible students in a safe and secure learning environment. Our focus is to educate the whole child by honoring individual learning styles, setting high expectations, and celebrating in individual growth. Our vision is for every Naquag student to meet with success through this collaboration and dedication.
The district's bus transportation is now provided by the companies below
A.A. Transportation Co. Inc.
Special Ed Transportation:
Emergency Line: 978-870-6655