THANK YOU TO THE NAQUAG PTO FOR THE BEAUTIFUL FLOWER POTS AT OUR FRONT ENTRY. HAPPY FALL!
THANK YOU TO CUB SCOUT PACK 306 FOR THE LOVELY FLOWERS AROUND THE NAQUAG FLAG POLE.
PLEASE NOTE GRADE-SPECIFIC CURRICULUM NIGHTS IN SEPTEMBER:
(We kindly suggest parents/guardians only attend.)
Thursday, September 10 @ 6:00: Kindergarten
Thursday, September 17 @ 6:00: First Grade
Thursday, September 24 @ 6:00: Second Grade
(The September 2015 Naquag Newsletter has been posted. Please click on the "Naquag Newsletter" option.)
Wachusett Summer Art Academy
The program this summer has new arrivals such as Medieval Mania,
Cardboard, Metal Smithing (Jewelry),and Cartooning.
Classes for students age 7 through high school.
Amendment to Student Handbook - Bullying Prevention and Intervention
Kindergarten Registration Packet
Naquag School Parent Survey
Report Cards / IEP Progress Reports
Report cards are issued three times a year. Teacher / Parent Conferences are held in lieu of the first term report cards (Grades K - 2).
Term 1: 9/2/2015 - 11/06/2015
- Parent / Teacher Conferences are scheduled for Wednesday, 11/4/2015.
- If not available, these conferences should be completed by 11/13/2015.
- IEP Progress Reports sent home 11/20/2015.
Term 2: 11/07/2015 - 1/26/2016
- Report Cards accessible in Power School 2/12/2016 after 4:30 PM.
- IEP Progress Reports sent home 2/12/2016.
- NOTE: Report card access will be open until March 18, 2016.
Term 3: 1/27/2016 - 4/06/2016
- Report Cards accessible in Power School 4/15/2016 after 4:30 PM.
- IEP Progress Reports sent home 4/15/2016.
- NOTE: Report card access will be open until May 13, 2016.
Term 4: 4/07/2016 - End of School
- Report Cards accessible in Power School last day of school after 4:30 PM.
- IEP Progress reports sent home last day of school.
Click here for information on the PARCC Assessment
Naquag Elementary School is a partnership among students, staff, parents, and the community. Together we are dedicated to nurturing literate, competent, responsible students in a safe and secure learning environment. Our focus is to educate the whole child by honoring individual learning styles, setting high expectations, and celebrating in individual growth. Our vision is for every Naquag student to meet with success through this collaboration and dedication.
The district's bus transportation is now provided by the companies below
A.A. Transportation Co. Inc.
Special Ed Transportation:
Emergency Line: 978-870-6655