Amendment to Student Handbook - Bullying Prevention and Intervention
Bullying Prevention and Intervention Plan
PowerSchool Parent Portal
Report Card Information
Kindergarten Registration Packet
Immunization Policy Update
Annual Wellness Screening Information
Important Raz-Kids Information
Some of you may have been experiencing difficulties using the raz-kids website via the "learninga-z" app on a mobile device. This app is no longer usable for raz-kids. Raz-kids customer support suggests using the following steps as an alternate approach for using raz-kids on a mobile device (iPad, iPhone, Nook, or other tablet).
- In the app store, download the free app titled "Rover"
- On the bottom left-hand side, click "More Content"
- Three rows of screens will appear. On the top row, scroll to the very end and select the 4th to the last screen (this is the raz-kids website).
- Raz-kids.com will load on your screen. In the upper right hand side, click "teacher login" and type your teacher's login name.
- Click on your name/symbol to log in
- 2 Hour Delay Information: Students should arrive at school 10:45 - 11:00. Kindergarten: Full day kindergarten will be in session with our regular students (11:00 - 3:30). AM kindergarten will not be in session. PM kindergarten will be in session at the regular time: 12:40 - 3:30.
- Communication Envelopes / School Messenger Emails: All PTO and Community Flyers will be shared through a School Messenger email weekly on Thursday. To support the District's focus on "Going Green" and using less paper, we will no longer be sending home weekly Communication Envelopes.
- Timeline for Submitting Community / PTO Flyers: Flyers should be submitted to the Naquag office by Tuesday @ noon. This allows for administration approval and revisions if needed. The Blackboard Connect Ed email will be sent to all families weekly - on Thursday. Please forward the information in PDF format if possible, to Naquag's School Secretary, Carleen Smith at Carleen_Smith@wrsd.net. Contact our school office for additional information.