Amendment to Student Handbook - Bullying Prevention and Intervention
Bullying Prevention and Intervention Plan
PowerSchool Parent Portal
Report Card Information
Kindergarten Registration Packet
Immunization Policy Update
Information on Head Lice
Annual Wellness Screening Information
Important Raz-Kids Information
Some of you may have been experiencing difficulties using the raz-kids website via the "learninga-z" app on a mobile device. This app is no longer usable for raz-kids. Raz-kids customer support suggests using the following steps as an alternate approach for using raz-kids on a mobile device (iPad, iPhone, Nook, or other tablet).
- In the app store, download the free app titled "Rover"
- On the bottom left-hand side, click "More Content"
- Three rows of screens will appear. On the top row, scroll to the very end and select the 4th to the last screen (this is the raz-kids website).
- Raz-kids.com will load on your screen. In the upper right hand side, click "teacher login" and type your teacher's login name.
- Click on your name/symbol to log in
- 2 Hour Delay Information: Students should arrive at school 10:45 - 11:00. Kindergarten: Full day kindergarten will be in session with our regular students (11:00 - 3:30). AM kindergarten will not be in session. PM kindergarten will be in session at the regular time: 12:40 - 3:30.
- Communication Envelopes / School Messenger Emails: All PTO and Community Flyers will be shared through a School Messenger email weekly on Thursday. To support the District's focus on "Going Green" and using less paper, we will no longer be sending home weekly Communication Envelopes.
- Timeline for Submitting Community / PTO Flyers: Flyers should be submitted to the Naquag office by Tuesday @ noon. This allows for administration approval and revisions if needed. The Blackboard Connect Ed email will be sent to all families weekly - on Thursday. Please forward the information in PDF format if possible, to Naquag's School Secretary, Carleen Smith at Carleen_Smith@wrsd.net. Contact our school office for additional information.