What is a Glog?
A Glog is an interactive poster that displays the following
media: Glogster's graphics,
wallpaper, and text bubbles, as well as your own images and audio.Embed your
own video or video found online (YouTube).
1. Go to: glogster.com and register.Verify your account with
your email (no AOL).
2. Your Dashboard will have all your glogs. Scroll to the bottom of the page to
3. Click on Post a New Glog. Choose an orientation. You will get the default
4. Click on the ADD CONTENT button to bring up the content box.
5. The Wall.The glog wall can be your picture (upload) or one of theirs
(Gallery).It can also be a solid color.Change the Page Wall to change the sides
of the glog.
6. Graphics. Click on an image and use it. Change the color by
clicking the eye- dropper.Create a link to a website or make it three-dimensional
by clicking the wand.
7. Text. Add with (Gallery) or without (Basic) a text
graphic.If you have a lot of text, choose a large box. Any extra text will
scroll in Preview.Change the color, size and font of your text by clicking Ab1.
8. Images. If the image is on your computer already, upload
to the glog.You can add a “Frame” before you click on use it.You can also
search for images in Picasa or Google and use it.
9. Video. Upload if you have it
downloaded.Or search for a video using Google or YouTube. These videos are
blocked at the high school so you must do this at home. When you find a video,
click on it. You can also add a “Player.”In order view one, you need to click on
Preview. To download videos from YouTube, go to keepvid.com and download as a mp4
file. Or copy the address and go to zamzar.com. Click on download files
tab. Paste address and convert file to mp4. Go to your email and download
10. Audio. Download to your computer first.To find a song,
do a Google search with the word mp3.To download music, right click or Control
click on the mp3 link, then download the linked file.Add a player.If you wish
to record your voice, click on grab.
11. Preview the glog before you publish
12. Save and Share. Keep it public so others view it. Don’t use your full
name on your glog.
13. Email. After Save and Share, click on Share Address. In
the next window, click on the little envelope in the button under the Like
button.Enter the email address of your choosing.
14. Print. Glog Right click or
Control click on the glog.